Order deadline – 12 midday two days before your selected delivery date.
We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or outside of mainland Scotland.
For all queries and feedback please email email@example.com.
Long before fluro alcopops hit in the ‘90s bottled cocktails were a serious(ish) thing. Back in 1862 the godfather of modern bartending, Professor Jerry Thomas, wrote that they’re well suited to“fishing and other sporting parties, although some patients insist [on them] in the morning as a tonic.” So, for when you’re out and about, or have just got out of your sick bed. Then in the 1930s Sam Spade, Dashiell Hammett’s hard-drinking private eye, kept a bottle of Manhattan in his desk to fortify himself before a hard-night’s sleuthing. “He filled the cup two thirds full, drank, returned the bottle to the drawer, tossed the cup into the wastebasket, put on his hat and overcoat, turned off the lights and went down to the night-lit street.”
We’ve channelled this noble lineage and bottled a few cocktails of our own. Some are new, others are much-loved classics. All are mixed with love and contain our secret ingredient: sprezzatura, an old Italian word that means ‘concealed artistry’. Deceptively simple-seeming drinks that belie the hours of painstaking research, trial-and-error and technique that’s gone into them.
The gift set includes four of our carefully crafted Hawksmoor cocktails in a bottle:
- ULTIMATE DRY MARTINI 200ml – Hepple Gin, Hawksmoor Vermouth Blend, Filicudi Lemon Oil
- SOUR CHERRY NEGRONI 200ml – Hepple Gin, Rose Vermouth, Campari, Sour Cherry
- FULLER-FAT OLD FASHIONED 200ml – Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Tonka Bean, Brown Butter
- HEPPLE GIMLET 200ml – Hepple Gin, Blackcurrant Leaf Cordial, Lemon
The allergens to be aware of are SULPHITES in all bottles and DAIRY in the Fuller-Fat Old Fashioned.
All deliveries for cocktails are made by Absolutely and sent from London. If you have ordered a Hawksmoor at Home food box, this will arrive seperately on your selected date by DPD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS & RETURNS POLICY
• Delivery cost is £8.50 under £50 or free delivery over £50.
• Absolutely, our courier partner will deliver all Hawksmoor at Home cocktail products.
• During this time some delivery depots are having delivery issues, there is a small margin for delayed deliveries, we will always do our best to rectify these. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries or delays.
• We would recommend that you refrigerate immediately and consume within 2 days of the delivery day, no items are suitable for home freezing.
• If you have ordered a book, gift card or food box, these will arrive separately as they are sent seperately.
• For cancellations, these must be sent by 12 midday 2 days before your delivery date to email@example.com.
On the very rare occasion a breakage occurs or goods are deemed faulty, we will happily offer a replacement upon the return of the items in question. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the product.
We may require the return or photographic documentation of any product or packaging which you are dissatisfied with for our records, which we will notify you of via email. Any replacement may be for individual cocktails or the entire cocktail mix pack at our expense or a full or partial refund of the purchase price for the cocktail/cocktail mix pack.
If we choose to provide a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.